Friday 22 March 2013

Day 3: The Conference Begins

Fortune has again smiled on me: my host gave me a lift to Emmaus Centre, where I'll be for the next week. Door to door service! Especially nice given the typical Irish weather of rain. I have a lovely little room to myself, and am so excited to be amongst colleagues. I just saw my trainers, John and Giora, and I'm so happy!

Before leaving home, I'd read in guidebooks that I should purchase travel insurance. Since I'd rather prepare for the best, not the worst, I created for myself a certificate in case I'm ever in a doubtful moment:

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the guarantee you wrote for yourself... I may borrow that on occasion!!
    Thank you and enjoy the conference!
    Thanks for starting the blog post- it's nice to live adventurously through the read :)

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Traveler's Assurance. I read that first thinking someone at your conference had wrote it for everyone. So great to go back and find that you wrote it for yourself. Enjoy this stop on your journey!
    -Mark

    ReplyDelete