Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 9: Celebration

Thursday was a jam-packed last-day-of-the-convention. Mixed with a final meeting to assign coordintors and working groups to our action ideas were rehearsals and dress-up for Talent Night. I still managed to steal a brief nap before dinner so I could be fresh for two performances!

My new friend "B" and I did the Shim Sham. Other performances included beautiful pieces on violin, cello, piano, and voice, plus juggling, story-telling, and comedy. Before the last number, which was a heart-warming collection of Irish tunes, Glenna and I had a little fun with "The Stripper" by the David Rose Orchestra - I'm still waiting on pictures, sorry! Not to boast, but our performance was quite well received ;-)

I did get a picture of me and all my California teachers - of course John is being silly....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment